Who We Are
We are an engineering advisory firm with a focus on R&D, software development, and technology integration. We approach all problem statements from a unique engineering perspective and deliver a broad range of services including: software development, management consulting, and strategic advisory services to accelerate product development from concept to commercialization.
We combine our science, engineering, and management consulting expertise to build software, integrate systems, and deliver research and development optimizations that empower our clients to better compete in their industry.
Who You Are
You are passionate about expanding our staffing/consulting practice and establishing direct partnerships with managers and directors who oversee cutting-edge technology projects including, but not limited to, product development, AI technologies, and cloud applications. Learning how to dig into technical specifications doesn’t scare you, and you enjoy doing the research necessary to service clients properly.
You are excited to build up a book of business through steady persistence using data-driven and people-centered processes. You are able to independently develop comprehensive account strategies to win new business from new and existing accounts. Fighting with qualified leads to get some time on their calendar doesn’t faze you, and you don’t back down from challenging opportunities.
You’re looking for a place to grow, build, and play your part in the rapid growth of a technology-centered company.
- Get client meetings on the calendar for key client relationship managers while supporting their pipeline for successful business development
- Participate in cold-calling and email campaigns, targeting specific stakeholders in charge of technology-related projects
- Complete all aspects of the sales cycle, using a consultative approach, including prospecting/cold calls, meetings, contract negotiation, managing bill rates, and relationship development
- Assist the sales support team in lead generation activities as deemed necessary
- Collaborate with the delivery team regarding job openings and client requirements to ensure strong candidate matches and interviews are coordinated in a timely manner
- Learn directly from senior sales professionals to grow into a successful customer relationship manager
This role would be ideal for a Sales Representative or Account Executive with 3-5 years of professional business development experience, preferably in the technology staffing or consulting services industry.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in business development or direct sales
- Comfort and willingness to cold call are required
- Expertise in wrestling on the phone to get 15 minutes on a customer’s calendar
- Experience participating in business development campaigns and managing sales pipelines
- Experience building business-to-business relationships with senior managers or director-level customers is a plus, but not required
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail and process orientation is essential to succeed
- Problem solving and team building skills are required
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role
This role will follow a hybrid schedule with a mixture of remote and on-site work in our Chicago office. As a company, we follow a hybrid model which includes two (2) remote days/week. We are located across the street from Oak Street Beach in the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago. In addition to a beautiful work environment, we offer full benefits, vacation time, paid holidays, and on-site gym membership. We do not offer a relocation package at this time. Applicants must reside within commuting distance of our office.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications, and how the candidate scores during each step of the interview process.
Due to the nature of our clients’ work environments; we can only consider US Citizens or Green Card Holders at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue, please apply with an updated resume. We are actively interviewing qualified candidates and looking to hire immediately.
If you know anyone who may be a fit for this role, please pass along this job description as we would love to talk to them!
NO 3rd Parties please!