Who We Are:
We are a management consulting and engineering advisory firm with a focus on R&D, software development, and technology integration. We approach all problem statements from a unique engineering perspective and deliver a broad range of services including: software development, management consulting, and strategic advisory services to accelerate product development from concept to commercialization.
We combine our science, engineering, and management consulting expertise to build software, integrate systems, and deliver research and development optimizations that empower our clients to better compete in their industry.
Who You Are:
You are passionate about talent acquisition strategy and are excited about the opportunity to build up several teams within a company. You enjoy turning great candidates into great co-workers. You are looking for your next opportunity to work for a rapidly growing, financially sound, project-based consulting firm with room for growth.
You are excited to help build up a company with hands-on sourcing and recruiting. You are up for the challenge of improving processes and structure related to recruiting and you are eager to hit the ground running. This role will be perfect for an individual who is interested in playing a big part in the rapid expansion of a technology consulting firm.
- Take-home: very competitive base salary and uncapped commissions
- Benefits: 4 weeks of PTO, all standard holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, commuter benefits, 401(k) matching, weekend work bonuses, and free in-building gym
- Source, screen, and conduct interviews for candidates while managing the recruiting process and strategy for a variety of internal roles.
- Create, revise, and manage internal job postings while processing all applications for them.
- Develop and track metrics on a weekly basis, providing analytical and well documented results to the team.
This role would be ideal for someone with 2-5 years of professional recruiting experience. We are looking for sharp individuals who are tech-savvy, collaborative, and eager to build up our internal teams. You will have full autonomy to lead and leave your mark!
- 2-5 years of professional experience in recruiting
- Detail and process orientation is essential to succeed
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving and team building skills are required
- Must be an expert across all Microsoft Office products, including Excel
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role
This will start as an on-site role based out of our Chicago office and will move to a hybrid schedule once onboarding is complete. We are located across the street from Oak Street Beach in the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago. In addition to a beautiful work environment, we offer full benefits, vacation time, paid holidays, and on-site gym membership. We do not offer a relocation package at this time. Applicants must reside within commuting distance of our office.
Due to the nature of our clients’ work environments, we can only consider US Citizens or Green Card Holders at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue, please apply with an updated resume. We are actively interviewing qualified candidates and looking to hire immediately.
If you know anyone who may be a fit for this role, please pass along this job description as we would love to talk to them!
NO 3rd parties please!