Who We Are
We are a management consulting and engineering advisory firm with a focus on R&D, software development, and technology integration. We approach all problem statements from a unique engineering perspective and deliver a broad range of services including: software development, management consulting, and strategic advisory services to accelerate product development from concept to commercialization.
We combine our science, engineering, and management consulting expertise to build software, integrate systems, and deliver research and development optimizations that empower our clients to better compete in their industry.
Who You Are
You are someone who enjoys connecting the right people to the right projects. The thought of networking with technical experts and discussing their experience is exciting. You are interested in learning about a variety of technologies, gaining knowledge through your own research and from experts in the field.
Picking up the phone and making calls doesn’t scare you. Rather than waiting for luck to show up, you prefer to proactively hunt what a client needs while making the most of every opportunity that’s presented.
You enjoy the fulfillment of closing deals in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Recognition and incentives push you forward, and you know when to ask questions and seek help as needed.
- Take-Home: Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions
- Benefits: 4 weeks of PTO, all standard holidays, Medical, Dental, 401(k) Matching, expensed rideshares, weekend work bonuses, and free in-building gym
- Conduct extensive technology requirements gathering as needed for requisitions
- Identify the optimal candidates for a client’s needs
- Interview, negotiate with, and deploy technical consultants onto projects
- Draft, revise, and submit proposals of candidates to our clients
- Coordinate between candidates and clients throughout the interviewing process, ensuring that decisions can be made in a timely manner
- Learn our proprietary talent acquisition technology and follow the recruiting processes put in place
We are looking for passionate and collaborative individuals who are eager to exert themselves and get rewarded for the work they put in.
Note: Extensive training is provided and no prior recruiting experience is required.
- 1-5+ years of professional experience, preferably in recruiting or sales
- Able to spend extensive amounts of time communicating on the phone
- Detail and process orientation is essential, being able to follow outlined expectations without constant supervision
- Capable of thriving in a fast paced, sales oriented environment with requirements pivoting suddenly
- Problem solving and conflict resolutions skills are required
- Proficiency across all Microsoft Office products, including Excel
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role
This is an on-site role at our Chicago office with regular business hours. We are located across the street from Oak Street Beach in the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago. Applicants must reside within commuting distance of our office. If needed, a sign-on bonus for relocation can be given to the right candidates.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue, please apply with an updated resume. We are actively interviewing qualified candidates and looking to hire immediately.
If you know anyone who may be a fit for this role, please pass along this job description as we would love to talk to them!