Who We Are:
We are an engineering advisory firm with a focus on R&D, software development, and technology integration. We approach all problem statements from a unique engineering perspective and deliver a broad range of services including: software development, management consulting, and strategic advisory services to accelerate product development from concept to commercialization.
We combine our science, engineering, and management consulting expertise to build software, integrate systems, and deliver research and development optimizations that empower our customers to better compete in their industry.
Who You Are:
You are passionate about expanding our staffing/consulting practice and building direct relationships with managers and directors who oversee cutting-edge technology projects including, but not limited to, product development, AI technologies, and cloud applications. Digging into technical specifications doesn’t scare you, and you’re willing to do the research necessary to identify opportunities to win new business. You are comfortable working with the delivery team to ensure qualified candidates/consultants are presented to our clients to help solve their short and long-term business objectives.
You are excited to build up a book of business while also managing and coaching a team of account executives. As ePeak grows, you will motivate a sales team of Account Executives to hit or exceed revenue forecasts, and ultimately meet and exceed sales quotas. The ideal sales process for you is data-driven and people-centered, with “smarter not harder” being a fundamental mantra to your management style.
You are a sales leader with a proven track record of new business development within the IT staffing and/or consulting services industry. You are ready to be the catalyst for rapid and stable growth within a fast paced and collaborative environment.
- Manage and lead a team of 5 account executives with various experience levels.
- Aggressively prospect and develop customer relationships that result in new opportunities and business
- Direct business development efforts and execute sales strategy through call and email campaigns.
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and customer challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions for customers
- Uncover immediate needs in target markets through leads and follow-ups, executing internal and external initiatives to drive profitable growth.
- Support the development of and ensure adherence to key performance indicators (KPI) for members of the business development team.
- Train, coach, mentor members of the team, and lead by example through hands-on sales activities.
- Most importantly… Close Deals!
This role would be ideal for an experienced Sales Manager with 6-10 years of professional business development experience in the IT staffing or professional services industry.
- 6-10 years of professional experience in business development in the IT staffing and/or consulting industry
- Comfort and willingness to cold call is required
- Experience building business-to-business relationships with Senior Managers, Directors and VPs
- Hands-on leadership experience: training, coaching, and mentoring other business development professionals
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail and process orientation is essential to succeed
- Problem solving and team building skills are required
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role
As a fully remote employee, you will have access to the necessary tools and technologies to effectively carry out your responsibilities. We foster open communication through virtual meetings, collaboration platforms, and regular check-ins to ensure that all team members feel connected and supported. We offer full benefits, vacation time, and paid holidays.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications, and how the candidate scores through each step of our interview process.
Due to the nature of our clients’ work environments; we can only consider US Citizens or Green Card Holders at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue, please apply with an updated resume. We are actively interviewing qualified candidates and looking to hire immediately.
If you know anyone who may be a fit for this role, please pass along this job description as we would love to talk to them!
NO 3rd Parties please!