Who We Are
We are an engineering advisory firm with a focus on R&D, software development, and technology integration. We approach all problem statements from a unique engineering perspective and deliver a broad range of services including: software development, management consulting, and strategic advisory services to accelerate product development from concept to commercialization.
We combine our science, engineering, and management consulting expertise to build software, integrate systems, and deliver research and development optimizations that empower our clients to better compete in their industry.
Who You Are
You are passionate about establishing direct partnerships with managers and directors overseeing cutting-edge technology projects including, but not limited to, product development, AI technologies, and cloud applications. Learning how to dig into technical specifications doesn’t scare you, and you enjoy doing the research necessary to service customers properly.
You are excited to build up a book of business through steady persistence using data-driven and people-centered processes. Fighting with qualified leads to get some time on their calendar doesn’t phase you, and you don’t back down from challenging opportunities.
You’re looking for a place to grow, build, and play your part in the rapid growth of a technology-centered company.
- Direct lead engagement through calling and email campaigns, as well as active customer relationship management
- Getting customer meetings on the calendar for key customer relationship managers while supporting their pipeline for successful business development
- Participate in calling and email campaigns, targeting specific stakeholders in charge of technology-related projects
- Assist the sales support team in lead generation activities as deemed necessary
- Learn directly from senior sales professionals to grow into a successful customer relationship manager
This role would be ideal for a Sales Representative or Account Executive with 1-3 years of professional business development experience, preferably in the technology services industry.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in business development or account management
- Comfort and willingness to cold call are required
- Expertise in wrestling on the phone to get 15 minutes on a customer’s calendar
- Experience participating in business development campaigns and managing sales pipelines
- Experience building business-to-business relationships with senior managers or director level customers is a plus, but not required
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail and process orientation is essential to succeed
- Problem solving and team building skills are required
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role
This is an on-site role at our Chicago office with regular business hours. We are located across the street from Oak Street Beach in the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago. In addition to a beautiful work environment, we offer full benefits, vacation time, paid holidays, and on-site gym membership. We do not offer a relocation package at this time. Applicants must reside within commuting distance of our office.
Due to the nature of our clients’ work environments; we can only consider US Citizens or Green Card Holders at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue, please apply with an updated resume. We are actively interviewing qualified candidates and looking to hire immediately.
If you know anyone who may be a fit for this role, please pass along this job description as we would love to talk to them!
NO 3rd Parties please!