Immediate opportunity to join our client-side team supporting a higher education institution. We are currently looking to support an implementation of the Workday FIN suite.
This is a long-term contract position with competitive hourly rates. This opportunity is fully remote.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Workday Financials Lead to manage the Procurement workstream for a higher education research facility. You will be responsible for data conversion activities from a legacy system to the Workday environment, and supporting the Procure-to-Pay cycle business process and process flows development. You will join an existing team of Workday consultants to implement Financials and support several Workday modules. This is an excellent opportunity to support a highly visible initiative.
We are interviewing qualified candidates immediately and will move into the offer stage quickly. If you are interested, please apply with an updated resume.
- Experience managing the Workday Procurement workstream
- Prior FIN implementation experience across the procure-to-pay cycle
- Hands-on data conversion and configuration testing experience
- Experience leading product adoption activities for modules across Workday FIN
- Priority will be given to candidates with prior work experience in a Workday-ecosystem as a certified Workday professional, but it is NOT required
Effective written and verbal communication skills are absolutely required for this role. You must be able to work LEGALLY in the United States or Canada as NO SPONSORSHIP will be provided. NO 3rd PARTIES.