Immediate opportunity to join our team delivering documentation for class I and II medical devices and pharmaceutical systems.
This is a hybrid position at our Minneapolis location with a 2-3 day per week onsite requirement.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are bringing a talented Technical Writer to join our growing team supporting new documentation development for a suite of medical devices and pharmaceutical systems. You will be responsible for delivering new Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and user manuals. Prior experience working cross-functionally and with FDA submission processes is required. Experience performing documentation audits for FDA regulated systems is a plus. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing product development initiative.
We are interviewing qualified candidates immediately and will move into the offer stage quickly.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated resume.
- Experience Delivering SOPs/User Manuals for a Medical or Pharmaceutical Systems
- 5+ Years of Technical Writing Experience in the Medical or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Familiarity with standards: ISO 13485, ISO 9001, IPC, IEC, IEEE
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience performing documentation audits
Effective written and verbal communication skills are absolutely required. All Canadian Nationals, US Citizens, and US Permanent Residents will be considered as NO SPONSORSHIP will be provided. NO 3rd PARTIES.