Opportunity to join our team supporting a medical device manufacturer and an initiative to develop a diagnostic device.
This is a long-term contract engagement that will be fully remote and has competitive hourly rates.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer with experience developing and implementing high-volume and performance data models using Python with AWS. In this role you will join an existing team developing a predictive analytics platform which detects infections in tissue samples related to bacterial infection. Demonstrated experience with AWS DevOps and high-volume data pipelines is required. Prior experience building models for biological or healthcare data is a plus. This is a great opportunity to participate in a large, highly visible product development initiative.
We are interviewing qualified candidates immediately and will move into the offer stage quickly. If you are interested, please apply with an updated resume.
- Experience with high-volume and performance data models in AWS
- Hands-on data extraction, alignment, cleansing and storage expertise
- Proficiency in developing Python based data models is required
- Prior experience building tools for data extraction and transformation in C#
- Medical Device, Life Sciences, or Healthcare industry experience is a plus
Effective written and verbal communication skills are absolutely required for this role. You must be able to work LEGALLY in the United States as NO SPONSORSHIP will be provided. NO 3rd PARTIES.