Who We Are:
We are an engineering advisory firm with a focus on R&D, software development, and technology integration. We approach all problem statements from a unique engineering perspective and deliver a broad range of services including: software development, management consulting, and strategic advisory services to accelerate product development from concept to commercialization.
We combine our science, engineering, and management consulting expertise to build software, integrate systems, and deliver research and development optimizations that empower our customers to better compete in their industry.
Who You Are:
You are passionate about establishing direct relationships with managers and directors overseeing cutting-edge technology projects including, but not limited to, product development, AI technologies, and cloud applications. Digging into technical specifications doesn’t scare you, and you’re willing to do the research necessary to service customers properly.
You are excited to build up a book of business while also managing and coaching a team of account executives. As ePeak grows, you will motivate a sales team of Account Executives to hit or exceed revenue forecasts, and ultimately meet and exceed sales quotas. The ideal sales process for you is data-driven and people-centered, with “smarter not harder” being a fundamental mantra to your management style.
You are ready to be the catalyst for rapid and stable growth within a fast paced and collaborative environment.
- Manage and lead a team of 5 account executives with various experience levels.
- Aggressively prospect and develop customer relationships that result in new opportunities and business
- Direct business development efforts and execute sales strategy through call and email campaigns.
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and customer challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions for customers
- Support the development of and ensure adherence to key performance indicators (KPI) for members of the business development team.
- Train, coach, mentor members of the team, and lead by example through hands-on sales activities.
- Most importantly… Close Deals!
This role would be ideal for an experienced Sales Manager or Director with 6-12 years of professional business development experience, preferably in the technology services industry.
- 6-12 years of professional experience in business development or account management in the technology services / professional services industry
- Comfort and willingness to cold call is required
- Experience building business-to-business relationships with Senior Managers, Directors and VPs
- Hands-on leadership experience: training, coaching, and mentoring other business development professionals
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail and process orientation is essential to succeed
- Problem solving and team building skills are required
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role
This role will follow a hybrid schedule with a mixture of remote and on-site in our Chicago office. As a company, we follow a hybrid, flexible model. We are located across the street from Oak Street Beach in the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago. In addition to a beautiful work environment, we offer full benefits, vacation time, paid holidays, and on-site gym membership. We are able to offer a relocation package at this time, with priority given to applicants who reside within commuting distance of our office. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications, and specific office location.
Due to the nature of our clients’ work environments; we can only consider US Citizens or Green Card Holders at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue, please apply with an updated resume. We are actively interviewing qualified candidates and looking to hire immediately.
If you know anyone who may be a fit for this role, please pass along this job description as we would love to talk to them!
NO 3rd Parties please!