Who We Are:
We are an engineering advisory firm with a focus on R&D, software development, and technology integration. We approach all problem statements from a unique engineering perspective and deliver a broad range of services including: software development, management consulting, and strategic advisory services to accelerate product development from concept to commercialization.
We combine our science, engineering, and management consulting expertise to build software, integrate systems, and deliver research and development optimizations that empower our customers to better compete in their industry.
Who You Are:
You are passionate about establishing direct partnerships with managers and directors overseeing cutting-edge technology projects including, but not limited to, product development, AI technologies, and cloud applications. You are able to demonstrate technical leadership and subject matter expertise when it comes to systems integrations or software development.
You are excited to qualify sales opportunities in terms of our client’s technical requirements and are able to craft Statements of Work based on those requirements. You look forward to partnering with sales and technical counterparts, both internal and external, to attain their respective go to market strategies.
You have a passion for problem solving and are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to do the research necessary to service clients properly. Most importantly you have a passion for both technology and business development and enjoy closing deals.
- Lead the prospect qualification process through proper discovery and needs analysis
- Getting client meetings on the calendar for key client relationship managers while supporting their pipeline for successful business development
- Understand complex client requirements, draft requirements, statements of work and demonstrate solutions to key clients
- Collaborate with the sales and the bids team to assist with developing proposals and presentations to prospective clients
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the technical solutions that can be deployed
- Deliver and exceed revenue goals while partnering with the Sales Team
This role would be ideal for an experienced Solutions Engineer or Pre-Sales Engineer with 3-7 years of professional experience, preferably in the technology services industry.
- 3-7 years of professional experience in solutions engineering or pre-sales engineering in the technology services / consulting industry
- Comfort and willingness to build relationships with clients, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Knowledge of sales methodologies that focus on discovery and needs analysis
- Experience representing technical concepts to an audience of varying technical understanding
- Proven ability to overcome sales obstacles, creative problem solving and technical objection handling
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail and process orientation is essential to succeed
- Problem solving and team building skills are required
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role
This role will follow a hybrid schedule with a mixture of remote and on-site work in our Chicago office. As a company, we follow a hybrid model which includes two (2) remote days/week. We are located across the street from Oak Street Beach in the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago. In addition to a beautiful work environment, we offer full benefits, vacation time, paid holidays, and on-site gym membership. We do not offer a relocation package at this time. Applicants must reside within commuting distance of our office.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications, and how the candidate scores through each step of our interview process.
Due to the nature of our clients’ work environments; we can only consider US Citizens or Green Card Holders at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue, please apply with an updated resume. We are actively interviewing qualified candidates and looking to hire immediately.
If you know anyone who may be a fit for this role, please pass along this job description as we would love to talk to them!
NO 3rd Parties please!