Immediate opportunity to join our West Sacramento team developing new clinical assays.
This is a long-term contract position with a weekly onsite requirement and highly competitive compensation.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Microbiologist to join our Formulation team delivering new assays across several diagnostic device families. You will be responsible for supporting new experiment design and formulation delivery. You will support execution of experiments at both internal and external sites for antimicrobial susceptibility testing. Prior working experience supporting reporting and statistical analysis is preferred but not required. This is an excellent opportunity to support a growing team on a high-impact initiative.
We are interviewing qualified candidates immediately and will move into the offer stage quickly.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated resume.
- 5+ years of corporate microbiology lab experience
- Experience with clinical or chemical assay formulation
- Experience executing Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing preferred
- Experience with quality control on LC-MS and MALDI devices a plus
- Experience with R, SQL, or Python a plus
Effective written and verbal communication skills are absolutely required. All Canadian Nationals, US Citizens, and US Permanent Residents will be considered as NO SPONSORSHIP will be provided. NO 3rd PARTIES.