Who We Are
We are a management consulting and engineering advisory firm with a focus on R&D, software development, and technology integration. We approach all problem statements from a unique engineering perspective and deliver a broad range of services including: software development, management consulting, and strategic advisory services to accelerate product development from concept to commercialization.
We combine our science, engineering, and management consulting expertise to build software, integrate systems, and deliver research and development optimizations that empower our clients to better compete in their industry.
Who You Are
You are passionate about establishing direct relationships with managers and directors overseeing cutting-edge technology projects including, but not limited to, product development, AI technologies, and cloud applications. Digging into technical specifications doesn’t scare you, and you’re willing to do the research necessary to service clients properly.
You are excited to build up a book of business while also managing and coaching a team of account executives. The ideal sales process for you is data-driven and people-centered, with “smarter not harder” being a fundamental mantra to your management style.
You look forward to partnering with sales and technical counterparts, both internal and external, to attain their respective go-to-market strategies. You are ready to be the catalyst for rapid and stable growth within a fast paced and collaborative environment.
- Manage and lead a team of 5 account executives and client partners with various experience levels.
- Understand complex client requirements, draft requirements, statements of work and demonstrate solutions to key clients.
- Lead the prospect qualification process through proper discovery and needs analysis.
- Direct business development efforts through calling and email campaigns, as well as active client relationship management.
- Support the development of and ensure adherence to key performance indicators (KPI) for members of the business development team.
- Train, coach, mentor members of the team, and lead by example through hands-on sales activities.
- Most importantly… Close Deals!
This role would be ideal for an experienced Sales Engineer with 6-12 years of professional experience, preferably in the technology services industry.
- 6-12 years of professional experience in sales engineering or business development in the technology services / consulting industry
- Comfort and willingness to cold call is required
- Knowledge of sales methodologies that focus on discovery and needs analysis
- Experience building business-to-business relationships with Senior Managers, Directors and VPs
- Hands-on leadership experience: training, coaching, and mentoring other business development professionals
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail and process orientation is essential to succeed
- Problem solving and team building skills are required
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role
This is an on-site role at our Chicago office with regular business hours. We are located across the street from Oak Street Beach in the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago. In addition to a beautiful work environment, we offer full benefits, vacation time, paid holidays, and on-site gym membership. We do not offer a relocation package at this time. Applicants must reside within commuting distance of our office.
Due to the nature of our clients’ work environments; we can only consider US Citizens or Green Card Holders at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue, please apply with an updated resume. We are actively interviewing qualified candidates and looking to hire immediately.
If you know anyone who may be a fit for this role, please pass along this job description as we would love to talk to them!
NO 3rd Parties please!