Who We Are
We are an engineering advisory firm with a focus on R&D, software development, and technology integration. We approach all problem statements from a unique engineering perspective and deliver a broad range of services including: software development, management consulting, and strategic advisory services to accelerate product development from concept to commercialization.
We combine our science, engineering, and management consulting expertise to build software, integrate systems, and deliver research and development optimizations that empower our clients to better compete in their industry.
Who You Are
You are passionate about leading a recruiting team focused on deploying teams of technical professionals. Establishing relationships with clients comes easy, and you’re skilled in tactfully pushing along executive decisions.
Digging into technical specifications doesn’t scare you, and you’re willing to do the research necessary to service customers properly.
You are excited to be a catalyst in the rapid growth of an engineering firm while managing and coaching a dedicated team. The ideal recruiting process for you is focused on quality and centered on people, with a hands-on coaching management style.
You are ready take on new challenges within a fast paced and collaborative environment.
- Manage and lead a recruiting team, which includes a manager, leads, and associate recruiters with various experience levels.
- Direct recruiting efforts through strategic initiatives and active collaboration with adjacent teams.
- Assist in hands-on customer correspondence to drive forward executive decision-making and ensure professionals get deployed.
- Support the development of and ensure adherence to key performance indicators (KPI) for members of the recruiting team.
- Train, coach, mentor members of the team, and lead by example through hands-on recruiting activities.
This role would be ideal for an experienced Recruiting Manager or Director with 10-15 years of professional recruiting experience, preferably in the professional services industry.
- 10-15 years of professional experience in recruiting or account management in the professional services industry
- Experience building business-to-business relationships with Senior Managers, Directors and VPs
- Hands-on leadership experience: training, coaching, and mentoring other recruiting professionals
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail and process orientation is essential to succeed
- Problem solving and team building skills are required
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role
This is an on-site role at our Chicago office with regular business hours. We are located across the street from Oak Street Beach in the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago. In addition to a beautiful work environment, we offer full benefits, vacation time, paid holidays, and on-site gym membership. We are able to offer a relocation package at this time, with preference given to applicants residing within commuting distance of our office.
Due to the nature of our clients’ work environments; we can only consider US Citizens or Green Card Holders at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue, please apply with an updated resume. We are actively interviewing qualified candidates and looking to hire immediately.
If you know anyone who may be a fit for this role, please pass along this job description as we would love to talk to them!
NO 3rd Parties please!