Who We Are
We are a management consulting and engineering advisory firm with a focus on R&D, software development, and technology integration. We approach all problem statements from a unique engineering perspective and deliver a broad range of services including: software development, management consulting, and strategic advisory services to accelerate product development from concept to commercialization.
We combine our science, engineering, and management consulting expertise to build software, integrate systems, and deliver research and development optimizations that empower our clients to better compete in their industry.
Who You Are
You are a Program Manager/Director supporting projects in a client-facing capacity. You can’t wait to get out of the day-to-day grind of implementation work and focus instead on building a PM team and establishing tools and processes to support your department’s efforts. You bring deep expertise in the cloud applications space and have led multiple technology projects.
You are eager to manage the deployment and retention of consultants onto technical projects, including communication with and support of active consultants to ensure everything runs smoothly. You will directly support sales team members and their corresponding clients to ensure project expectations are met and additional opportunities can be identified.
You are an intelligent, agile, and organized project management professional who wants the opportunity to build something new from the ground up. Digging into complicated technical specifications doesn’t scare you, and you’re willing to do the research necessary to address client’s technical requirements.
- Manage and lead the requirements gathering processes for technical projects.
- Engage in technical discovery calls with managers and directors of client companies on behalf of account executives.
- Support the direction of requirements documentation and knowledge transfer to all appropriate teams.
- Client Success: Actively communicate with appropriate client contacts to resolve any and all issues for the deployment or active work of consultants.
- Consultant Success: Support consultants with any and all legal, operational, or logistical issues related to their deployment through ePeak.
- Process Improvement: Act as a subject matter expert for any projects involving or related to operations activities.
- Train, coach, mentor members of the team, and lead by example through hands-on sales activities.
This role would be ideal for an experienced consultant or technical solutions professional who has worked extensively with clients.
- 8-10 years of professional experience in a technical industry with client-facing aspects.
- Familiarity with general onboarding and offboarding processes for consultants.
- Expertise in the gathering, documentation, and dissemination of technical requirements.
- Experience building business-to-business relationships with Senior Managers, Directors and VPs.
- Hands-on leadership experience: training, coaching, and mentoring other business development professionals.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines, work on multiple overlapping projects, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Detail and process orientation is essential to succeed.
- Problem solving and team building skills are required.
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role.
- PMP Certification is a plus, but not required.
This is a hybrid role with an opportunity to work remotely while reporting to our Chicago office when required. We are located across the street from Oak Street Beach in the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago. In addition to a beautiful work environment, we offer full benefits, vacation time, paid holidays, and on-site gym membership. We are able to offer a relocation package at this time, with preference given to applicants residing within commuting distance of our office.
Due to the nature of our clients’ work environments; we can only consider US Citizens or Green Card Holders at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue, please apply with an updated resume. We are actively interviewing qualified candidates and looking to hire immediately.
If you know anyone who may be a fit for this role, please pass along this job description as we would love to talk to them!
NO 3rd Parties please!